Law School Q&a

More Law school questions please visit : LawFreeFAQ.com


Can I apply for law school with a Bachelors in Nursing?
I’m currently studying to be an LVN and was considering continuing afterwards to become an RN and obtaining a Bachelors in Nursing. However, I currently work at a law firm and don’t want to necessarily strike out the possibility of law school in my future. I have a.


can i get a job as a summer associate in a law firm even though I graduated from law school 3 years ago?
my 1L grades were all ‘C’s and i didn’t do law reivew or moot court. i passed my state’s bar. why do firms hire summer associates while students are still in law school? – You should.


Can i make it to law school with 2.8 GPA?
– no – no – probably. why dont u take a look at the law school? what’s the requirement there. usually they ask for 3 out of 4 – If you’ve got enough money. Didn’t George W. Bush go to law school? Whoops, I was wrong: Bush was.


Can i make it to law school with 2.8 GPA?
Yes, you can, but it’s going to be a little harder. You really have to overcompensate with a great LSAT score to get into a good school. Go to http://www.lsat.org and they have a tool where you can input your GPA and LSAT score and see what schools.


Can I take the California bar exam without having a four-year degree or having even attended law school?
I live in San Francisco, CA. Yes you can. Instead of law school you do however need 4 years of legal instruction of some sort. In full the education requirements to be admitted to the California bar are these: RULE VII..


why does law school suck?
Because it’s filled with miserable people who are obsessed with grades and hypercompetitive to a point that’s sick. The schools claim to be ethical, and make that a center focus, but what we’re learning, and how people act, and the entire profession, in my opinion, is anything but. The schools insist on students.


Why is my ex-gf calling again?
I dated a girl for about 5 months and broke it off as we graduated college. She was crushed but we remained friends all summer. Real close. I love her, but the time was bad for me. she began law school and started seeing another guy. I got jealous and realized I didnt.


will a DUI prevent me from admission to law school?
They don’t ask for your record on your application (from what I remember), but if you are admitted they will want to know if there is anything that may prevent you from being admitted to the bar. You may want to check with your state bar first and.


Will I not be able to get a great paying job with my law degree if I go to an average law school?
If I make great grades and participate in law extracurriculars will it matter where I went to law school? I am a sub-par math student so my math grades are never very high but my other.


Can you get into law school after a DUI?
I got a DIU ticket 5 years ago and plan to apply for law school in 2 years. Will this make it difficult or impossible for me to be accepted into a law school? I live in Florida. Absolutely. They do not do criminla back ground check for law school..


Any lawyers that had bad grades on their college transcript prior to to law school?
Not me..but I will tell you this..I got my first grade below a B in law school. Law school is very humbling and there are many people just as smart or smarter than you there. it will take time getting use to. If.


Before a Judge is deemed to be a Judge must he practice being a lawyer first?
Well, it depends upon what kind/type of judge you have in mind. Most courts expect judges to have successfully completed law school and passed the bar in the state they want to practice. In most cases, judges are elected. For example- a.


Can govt. employee practice law after retirement ?
If you are a lawyer and have been admitted to the bar in the state you intend to practice in. – If they have a JD or LL.B. and pass the bar exam, yes they can. Otherwise, no. – If a person has graduated from law school, passed the bar,.


Can you become a laywer if you have received a misdemeanor of the second degree for expired temporary tags?
I think this is a stupid question, but I am going to law school to become a lawyer and I have a traffic ticket that was classified as a misdemeanor of the second degree. My temporary tag on a new.


Can you teach me how to act like a lawyer? In law school they taught me how to read casebooks.?
I got three years of learning how to ‘think like a lawyer.’ It was too pathetic to even laugh about. I have a sheepskin and a license and most of what I learned about practicing law, I learned from.


Chief Justice?
Does each state has a chief justice,or every court room?How much do they make a year and does it vary within each state?What degrees must you have to become one? Must you go to law school, or do you just have to study history?Any additional information would be great! Chief Justice is usually the the head judge.


Could I study what ever I want in college/university and still go to law school?
I’m thinking of becomeing a business atorney and i probably should take paralegal studies, but I ‘think it bores me and I want to do study what ever like liberal arts (science, theater, photograpyh, etc). Am i being silly or have other people done.


Do lawyers have to do a lot of writing?
In my literary studies course, my Professor told us that the law school at my University was going to begin mandatory writing courses focused primarily on legal writing, for their students. Apparently, some of the firms that hired the school’s graduates, were complaining that the graduates didn’t have good writing.


Does anyone know where I can have a living trust and will drawn up, pro-bono?
In Kansas City, Missouri? If you have the assets to make a living trust worthwhile then you should be willing to pay to have it done! But try the law school, there’s a law school in Kansas City, isn’t there? Maybe you could get.


First degree murder, second degree murder or manslaughter?
okay, i’m in law school and i am working on a tough question for my assignment. It’s about murders and killings..here’s the question i’m stuck on. I just needed opinions: *A guy enters a party very drunk with a gun in his hand. One of the security guards name steve attacks.


For law students?
Is it just me or does law school seem exponentially harder than your undergrad? I mean really, I saw grad students in college and they were not nearly as stressed as us law students are. I think I could go all the way through the doctorate level at college and be 10 x’s less stressed as.


Graduating law school, tips on working as an attorney?
i am graduating in 2 weeks and have a job lined up. i’m wondering if any lawyers out there have any tips for being a successful first year atty. it’s a small firm, about 12 attorneys total doing civil litigation. i’m excited to begin, but would love some advice from.


How do can I get better grades in law school without studying?
Simple. Find a ‘study buddy’ who will get all the answers for you, then ask to see the books from which he or she gets the information. Rip out relevant pages or use black marker to blot out the text so no one else can read.


How much money does a defense attorney make?
Im about to start college, to be an attorney, and i was just curious to the income of a defense attorney. It varies greatly depending on the firm and type of practice. I think the average salary for a law school graduate in the U.S. entering private practice is around ,000/year,.


How old do you have to be to become a lawyer?
That will vary from state to state. But, by the time you get through with high school, college and law school the age is around 25. I got my license at 23. – Because of the content of many of their mandatory courses, law schools do not.


I need help from an actual lawyer?
I need someone who is an actual lawyer to help me. I want to learn how to be a lawyer and know about international laws,political laws,financial laws,family laws,etc.I’m serious. How do I prepare for law school,what a lawyer does,what do I learn,how many years does it take for me to get a.


If i graduate on Iowa state school of law how can practice law in any other states?
I am intending on going ot law school, i was wondering if i get accepted to iowa state school of law. After graduation how will i be able to practice law in Florida? Will i have to take the bar again? and.


Is any Wisconsin law firm looking to fill an attorney position this fall?
I am a 25 year old law school graduate, taking the bar this summer. no – wisconsin is closed for the winter. – yes – Um.you do know that there are job boards for lawyer positions, no? And all medium and large law firms are looking.


Is there a site that has a practice Bar Examination test?
Condsidering to be a lawer. Not that I know of. But there are bar exam review courses, sort of like SAT review courses. But you will have to go to law school first, of course. I would investigate a careers site to see what they say about law..


Law School that’s provisionally approved by the ABA??
So, what exactly does this mean? Is it just for school that are recently approved kind of like a probation period? Tara’s correct. The other situation would be a law school that was formerly approved by the ABA and lost their accreditation and are trying to re-gain it. I’d avoid a.


Legal defense for animals?
Going to law school this Fall. I will be attending a university that has a very high ranking natural resources and environmental law program. I am still deciding what type of law to practice. I am seriously considering a focus on animal defense/protection. Animals in our society are so unprotected and vulnerable. Hearing stories about.

Back To Top